Thursday, February 19, 2009

Snow Orthodontics Patient Reviews

With multiple locations serving California residents, Snow Orthodontics provides superior orthodontic treatment to patients of all ages. Just see what our patients are saying!Snow Orthodontics provides friendly service. Everyone on the staff goes above and beyond. I couldn't be happier!
-Victoria R.

I love the fact that everyone at Snow Orthodontics is very friendly, and that they always seem like they're having a good day. I also like that we are able to freshen up our mouths before they work on our braces.
-Kionna C.

I love the staff. All the girls are so sweet and gentle. Dr. Snow is so nice. Whenever I have an appointment, it always takes less than 5 minutes for them to call me, so I never have to wait.
-Bree M.

Everybody knows me by name at Snow Orthodontics and all are friendly.
-Linda D.

Dr. Snow and his staff are very concerned about my smile.
-Ashley L.

Dr. Snow is very caring and a perfectionist. He takes the time to explain what he is doing.
-Peter G.

Dr. Snow treats you like you are his favorite patient when you are in his office.
-Arash R.

Dr. Dan is one of the greatest orthodontists my son could have ever asked for. He always makes sure that my son is comfortable and that he is not in any pain. He is a gentle, patient, and most of all compassionate doctor. My son has had past experiences with horrible dentists since his dental accident when he was 10 years old. To have a doctor make my son feel as comfortable as he does, is just simply amazing and very much appreciated by both Zachary and myself. Thanks Dr. Dan! Keep up the good work!
-Zachary B.

No comments: