Thursday, July 2, 2009

Snow Orthodontics- Patient Testimonials


Snow Orthodontics is committed to providing quality orthodontic care across California. Take a look at what some of our patients have to say!



Clean and friendly atmosphere. Appointments are always on time. ~ Lori W.

Very friendly and approachable. The Snow Orthodontics staff is always very professional. Everyone is smiling! ~ Ronald S.

Friendly service. Everyone I have met on the staff at Snow Orthodontics has gone above and beyond. I couldn't be happier! ~ Victoria R.

Dr. Snow has a nice environment that is comfortable, especially for the kids. ~ Terry D.

Everything! I love the environment, staff, and the way everything at Snow Orthodontics is organized! ~ Merissa M.

Dr. Snow has a long history in the dental field and orthodontics which, to my observation, makes him more in tune with the newer services like Invisalign. When I had a question he returned my call and helped me through a problem I was having with the Invisalign. It worked itself out but I appreciated his assistance. I also like that he is working in tandem with my periodontist to make certain everything is covered. ~Virginia U.

No comments: