Thursday, December 10, 2009

Patient reviews for Snow Orthodontics



Last week, the team at Snow Orthodontics asked our patients what they best liked about their treatment at our practice. We got some pretty good testimonials and thought we'd share a few with you! Happy Thursday!

"Dr. Snow has a long history in the dental field and orthodontics which, to my observation, makes him more in tune with the newer services like Invisalign. When I had a question he returned my call and helped me through a problem I was having with the Invisalign. It worked itself out but I appreciated his assistance. I also like that he is working in tandem with my periodontist to make certain everything is covered." ~ Virginia U.

"Very knowledgeable and helpful. Everyone in the office makes my girls feel very comfortable and they have a lot of fun going to their appointments. The coupon program is also great for them...they are really excited to get them and save them to get a prize." ~ Taylor N.

"Staff is pleasant and very helpful. They always answer my questions with a smile. Dr. Snow and associates take time to explain things and steps." ~ Allison W.

"Friendly service. everyone I have met on the staff has gone above and beyond. I couldn't be happier!" ~ Victoria R.

No comments: